Charlotte Area Fund, Inc.
For eligibility consideration and to receive CAF services, this application must be completed in full. Once complete, please click “submit” and a CAF Intake Specialist will follow-up with you within 24-hours. Items to complete the identity verification; proof of residency and income should be uploaded. These documents may also be emailed to email@example.com.
(please be sure to include your name in the subject of your email.)
Here is a link to the downloadable PDF application. For application consideration, all of the below items must be submitted. If for any reason you cannot produce the following items, please give us a call at (704) 372-3010 or email McElroyS@Charlotteareafund.org or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you with the application process.
- Identity Verification: Valid picture ID for each adult household member
- Proof of Mecklenburg County Residency:Utility bill, electric bill, etc.
- Proof of income verification for the last 90 days:For all household members related by marriage, birth or adoption, listed on the application at least 18 years of age or older: Completed Tax Returns OR copies of consecutive pay stubs for the past 90 days
- Social Security Number (Picture of the card if possible)
If you are applying for COVID-19 emergency assistance.
- Proof that COVID-19 caused this situation( last pay stub letter from your ex-employer or current employer of hours cut, etc.)
- The bill you want us to assist you with.
*We understand this is difficult time for you and your family. We have had numerous inquiries for financial assistance. Our staff are working hard to support families in need. Our goal is to respond to calls for assistance within 48 hours to track and provide an update on the application process. Your patience is appreciated as we do our best to serve Mecklenburg families.
The online form is temporarily unavailable at this time. CLICK HERE to use the offline form until it is replaced. Sorry for the inconvenience.