“We’re Getting Ready for You? JOIN US!
The NC Community Action Association, NCCAA, is working with many local and national partners including the Charlotte Area Fund to provide a community wide pop up drive thru-event to serve families in need. To ensure the safety of all, individuals or families will remain in their vehicles while volunteers place a food box, beverages, and other assorted home goods in their trunks. Home goods may be kitchen items, medical wellness items, beauty items, cosmetics, or miscellaneous bedding.
- Free to the public;
- Items distributed at cost while supplies last;
- Socially distant, safe, drive through event;
- COVID-19 vaccines and testing available on-site;
- Products distributed include household and personal supplies, food items, educational information and more;
- Due to demand, donations are limited to one per family per vehicle