Your donation can help…….
In-kind donations are a special way to enhance the quality of life for our clients at CAF. You may donate men and women’s clothes, toiletries, food and other special gifts to our clients in need.
In-kind donations may be delivered to our facility from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Our receptionist would be happy to offer you a tax receipt for your donation.
Impact of Donations
- Fifty dollars ($50) would buy …
- Public transportation fare for five to six weeks to access training activities at Charlotte Area Fund, Inc. and/or other certified training facilities as sponsored by CAF.
Costs for training activities:
- A book/manual for a student for a short-term training curriculum at certified training providers, i.e. CPCC
- One-half the cost of CAF’s Computer Skills Training for a student
- One-third the cost of GED preparation class for a student on site at CAF’s facility
- 312.50 pounds of food to subsidized CAF’s Food Pantry. The grocery store value of this much food is $278.13.
- A $50.00 grocery store gift card for at least a family of four who have special dietary needs due to chronic illnesses, i.e. diabetes.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables from the local Farmers’ Markets for distribution to 10-15 clients.
Payment of client support items required for training and/or work:
- Work Boots
- Select work tools
- Driver’s License
- CPR certification
Now, you can easily and securely donate online by using your Paypal account.